GLITCH / ARTWARE?! YES!
JUST ANNOUNCED! FIRST PRIZE WINNER in Glitch / Artware will WIN a NEW OPTI-GLITCH ART MACHINE by Tachyons+ !!!
OPTI-GLITCH ART MACHINE above with outputs to high five a WINNER! of the Glitch / Artware compo! OPTI-GLITCH is a $333 custom hardartware device for glitching signals handmade by Tachyons+. OPTI-GLITCH in action:
2013 GLITCH / ARTWARE?! YES!!!
RULES FOR GLITCH / ARTWARE ENTRIES TO PIXELJAM:
- Remote entries are permitted in this category.
- Deadline for entries is Saturday, April 20th, 5:00 PM EST
- Machine specifications will be announced prior to the competition.
- If your entry requires a different platform or configuration, you must either provide it or make arrangements with the PixelJam organizers prior to the event.
- If vintage hardware is required, it must be provided by the entrant at the event. If your entry will require other arrangements, please inform the PixelJam organizers.
- Maximum run time is 10 minutes (The glitch/artware may run longer but during screening will be cut off at 10 minutes).
- All entries must be accompanied by a README.TXT file which may contain any arbitrary text.
Dave Musgrave, 1rst PLACE WINNER OF GLITCH / ARTWARE COMPO @ PixelJam 2012! WINs a custom Corrupt.video box by Benjamin Gaulon aka (я) | RECYCLISM :: + Martial Geoffre-Rouland @ NOTACON && PixelJ.am’s ⚡ Glitch / Artware Category!